[BaadAssGremlins] Was Hand Brake "T" Handle On eBay Now Motor Mite And P

[BaadAssGremlins] Was Hand Brake "T" Handle On eBay Now Motor Mite And Progress

My Motor Mite hand brake "T" handle  came yesterday. Eddie you were
right the GM handle it is a perfect match for the AMC one. The only
slight difference is the diameter of the part that you screw the handle
to the rod. It is slightly smaller but once installed you cannot tell it
from the stock AMC one. And it only cost 3.75$ I don't pay sales tax and
get a mechanic's discount. I don't know why it is not stocked but was
told the reason it was not a current no# was because it was made by
another company that was bought out by Motor Mite but still in their
master catalog. Any how Thanks Eddie. I was going to eliminate the wiper
delay but due to  plug problem in the cars main wiring harness I am
forced to keep it. But since I installed a manual choke the relay box
for it will not fit in the stock spot under the dash. I had to make a
bracket and move it over 1", I didn't want it rattling around under the
dash. After running once in almost 8 months the battery needed to be
recharged yesterday. I need to have the owner of the shop where the car
is at hook up the speedo cable today. My back has been giving me hints
for a week now that it is going to give me my yearly one week of going
out and I don't want to speed it up by trying to twist my fat crippled
old a$$ to hook up the speedo. All the wiring for the tac and gauges is
done under the dash. The package tray with the factory gauge pod will go
in by the end of the week along with a 73 Hornet "X" steering wheel and
modified Jeep horn button with a custom made clear plastic center. Then
all I will have to do is hook up the tac and gauge senders on the
engine. I now have inst. lites but no courtesy lites. I'll have to
trouble shoot that. The gas gauge problem I decided to wait till spring
to check out. I want this car back on the road by the 15th of this month
so I can enjoy it before the bad weather comes.
"Doc"