[BaadAssGremlins] 70 Big Bad Blue Javelin for sale $900/obo

[BaadAssGremlins] 70 Big Bad Blue Javelin for sale $900/obo

1970 Javelin for sale, 6 cyl auto on column, Big Bad Blue, black interior
w/buckets. Car was parked in garage 11 years ago when my mother in-law (80
yrs old) stopped driving, it ran fine then. It had one repaint about 15
years ago because it was faded. Very small rust spots at rear fender well.
43,162 original miles. Zero rust in trunk, glass good. $900 OBO - New Jersey
732/940-6626 call or email for pics.  Thanks, Dan Bucklin
bucklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  732/940-6626
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825