Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's 72's come a long way 'thumbs up'

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's 72's come a long way 'thumbs up'

Thanks Doc.
 I can't wait to get her repaired and painted now. But I must find work first and the month of Oct. I have to watch Aran so the wife can get her stuff done as she gave me sept to get the car back together and to the track.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The car sure looks good. I give it a 2 thumbs up.
"Doc"