Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's 72's come a long way 'thumbs up'

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's 72's come a long way 'thumbs up'

Bart,
 WHERE did ya get that pic? I didn't know anyone took pics at the track. I didn't get to take any was too busy with the cars. THAT'S AWSOME MAN! Would you be so kind as to put that in my folder?
 I wonder if there are anymore pics out there? Whoever took this one THANKS
 I LOVE my Gremmie
 Davis ( all wishy washy now)

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Looks awesome Davis,i didn't even know that was your 72?what kinda primer did you use on that thing?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image