RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Alt light

Todd, thanks for the input.  I wondered how they could get the light to glow
dim sometimes and bright at other times.  After doing all of the expensive
stuff (new alternator and regulator), the light was still glowing.  I
replaced the fuse but it still glows.  I noticed the fuse holder didn't look
to be in the best of shape but haven't had time to play with the fuse holder
or if there is a short somewhere blowing the fuse.  One more thing to add to
the list.  Thanks again for the explanation.

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304