[BaadAssGremlins] 81 Spirit 4cyl/AT for sale; Texas; (with phone number)

[BaadAssGremlins] 81 Spirit 4cyl/AT for sale; Texas; (with phone number)

My apologies, I accidentally left off the last digit of Jeff's phone number
when I posted it for him, so here it is with the full phone number intact! I
also wish to add that I have a 81 Eagle 4cylinder factory 4 speed wagon I
have been driving daily, and gas mileage is astonishing, never have had a
AMC ANYTHING get such great gas mileage, I'm sure Jeff'as Spirit below gets
equally great mileage!

have a 1981 amc spirit for sale i got it from the 1st owner it has 67700
miles runs and drive great it 4cyl auto witn air ps its real clean needs a
headliner is all the inside needs and the woodgrian on the glove box door i
would sale this car for 1000.00 it is super neat car if yall want pics i
have somegood ones thanks jeff coley 1-940-723-9849 wichita falls Texas Jeff
Coley nova62@xxxxxxx  1-940-723-9849
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825