Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My New Toy... and passing Dorothy on...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My New Toy... and passing Dorothy on...

Nice rare car for a resto John. But one question, why buy a car if you
don't know if you will ever see it finished by the statement you made at
the bottom of the pic's and description? Good luck with it. Sorry but I
got to have at least one AMC to drive. Even though I drive my yellow
Hornet every day it is still killing me not to have been able to drive
my orange one since I started the interior job in mid feb.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Got back from my 5-day trip to Tuscaloosa, Alabama late this
afternoon...
and towed home my latest find.

A 1971 AMC Javelin 'ADPS 401' State Trooper Special...currently in a
'unique' custom purple and gray paintjob, but will be returned to
correct 'Quick Silver'.

You can read and see much more at the following link-

http://www.javelinamx.com/javhome/jwr/71adps

More on 'Dixie' later!

Meanwhile, my '73 Hornet X 360 will be passed on to a new owner,
Joe Roberts in Medina, NY...who is a diehard Hornet man, having
several SC/360s. 'Dorothy' should do very well there. I hate
to let her go...but I just can't afford both. <sigh>

John

--- End Message ---