RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Alt light

Changing out the heater box should have had nothing to do with the
problems you describe. The plug in regulator on the back of the inst.
printed circuit may have gone bad if all else fails that is usually why
both fuel and temp gauges don't work. Bad news is they are not made any
more.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- What was once only a bright alternator light has turned into a bigger
problem.  Now the fuel and temperature gauges don't work.  I didn't have
time yesterday to check the fuse, but its always something.  Any other
ideas?  And Doc, I don't have A/C in the car yet, but that's how this whole
thing got started - I changed out the heater box for an AC/heater box with
the intention of adding AC at some point.  So I may be a Motorola man for
awhile.

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304

--- End Message ---