Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Alt light

Could this be a ground problem on the printed circuit board on the dash? I know I had a problem on a Dodge Caravan I had once. Everything on the dash quit. I played with it long enough and finally solder a wire to the ground printed board and ran it to a piece of metal and everything started to work. It has been a long time but I think I did something like that.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS