[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Model Skills And Materials Needed For My 1:1 Orang

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Model Skills And Materials Needed For My 1:1 Orange Hornet

-DOC,
   You use a dehydrator too? The one you have, does it have a temp
control and a fan? This is a cool tool for model car builders and
others. My friend will paint a model, stick it in there and start
assembly after he pulls it out, all in the same day.
                        GOOD LUCK DOC
                           SCOTT

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Well it's time to be innovative again. On the automatic indicator
on the
> steering column the aluminum pointer with a day glow orange line to
> indicate which gear the auto tranny is in is in poor shape. Trying
> figure out how to repair this and make it look stock I had to dig
deep
> into my modeling skills and supplies to come up with a solution.
The