[BaadAssGremlins] My New Toy... and passing Dorothy on...

[BaadAssGremlins] My New Toy... and passing Dorothy on...

Got back from my 5-day trip to Tuscaloosa, Alabama late this
afternoon...
and towed home my latest find.

A 1971 AMC Javelin 'ADPS 401' State Trooper Special...currently in a
'unique' custom purple and gray paintjob, but will be returned to
correct 'Quick Silver'.

You can read and see much more at the following link-

http://www.javelinamx.com/javhome/jwr/71adps

More on 'Dixie' later!

Meanwhile, my '73 Hornet X 360 will be passed on to a new owner,
Joe Roberts in Medina, NY...who is a diehard Hornet man, having
several SC/360s. 'Dorothy' should do very well there. I hate
to let her go...but I just can't afford both. <sigh>

John