From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:22:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hurricane Excuse

Sorry I did not comment on your post Paul because there is really
nothing you can do about it and I am only interested in parts I am
buying, eBay or else where. I really don't have the time or care to
worry about somthing I have no control over. It's up to the offended
party to complain. Rick how did you make out in this mess? OK I hope?
"Doc"

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
Yahoo! your home page
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

Attached Message