Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hurricane Excuse

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hurricane Excuse

Sorry I did not comment on your post Paul because there is really
nothing you can do about it and I am only interested in parts I am
buying, eBay or else where. I really don't have the time or care to
worry about somthing I have no control over. It's up to the offended
party to complain. Rick how did you make out in this mess? OK I hope?
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
> I think you missed my point. I live in California--not Texas. I am
> not the person he who won and did not pay for the auction. The
> point is that when that auction ended, there were a lot of people
> that thought many parts of Texas were going to be evacuated. Not to
> mention, it is against Ebay policy to trash another member. If you
> have a problem you go through proper channels. You do not use your
> auction as a soapbox to trash someone. Anyways, apparently I was
> the only who thought this was objectionable because no one else
> even replied to my post.
Paul