[BaadAssGremlins] hey i got a paint question

[BaadAssGremlins] hey i got a paint question

ok ive got my gremlin wetsanded and primed and am pricing paint, i called  O'Reilly Auto Parts  and for a gallon of quicksilver poly acrlyic enamel color code 8C is $73.99 and this is the only place around here that will custom mix paint, all the others arround the lees summit, mo area want to put it on them selves if you buy paint from them, can anyone else get me some better prices? or even a better source because i pefer not to go thro  O'Reilly's due to their customer service (hatefull and rude) thanks guys

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS