Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hey i got a paint question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hey i got a paint question

Charles,

I just realized that you said you're near Lees Summit.  I would suggest
contacting Chris Morrison.  He's the president of the Kansas City AMC club.
He just painted his AMX a year or so ago.  He should have some good contacts
for you.  You should be able to email him at kcamcclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  You're
also welcome to join.  The price is right (free) and the club picnic is
coming up October 8.

Todd