Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rare Old Orphan Car Spotted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rare Old Orphan Car Spotted

Doc,
That was me about the Golden Hawk, there is one sitting in a back yard here in Wichita Falls but I am afraid to ask if it is for sale as I might get "stupid".
Hal

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Some one in the last 2 weeks on BAG said they loved the 57 Stude Golden
Hawk. Well I was at my friends shop working on the orange car and one
pulls into the shop. I haven't seen one in over 20-30 years. It only
needed a paint job as all the body work and mechanical work was done.
The owner was a mechanic and was looking for a job.
"Doc"

Yahoo! for Good

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS