Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Amc Team update

Davis if the 343 and the warner came out as a package from an AMX it is
probably the cast iron one. The Aluminum ones were put behind the sixes
and 290 V8's of the time. They were barely adequate behind a six.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
 Ya I have been workin hard and I have a ways to go yet. I have to fix my tow dolly monday. As for work I get jobs from the union hall. There are a bunch of jobs starting in a week or so.
 Aran is doing great. He has started to "furnature walk" I expect he'll be walking on his own in no time now. He is 9 months now.
 I am not sure which warner I have in the RWB grem. I just know it was the stocker in the 343 amx it came out of. Condition unknown. I do however have the adapter kit to mate a 727 up to a 343 ! I happen to have a spare 727 TCI built with reverse pattern VB and an 8" TCI 4500 stall verter! I have the drive shaft that fits that combo as well from  2 owners ago.
Back to work on my grems in the morning!.I am starting to get psyched again! Thanks
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Man Davis you have done some serious work to the cars. Working
construction can be a pain as you may not have a job when the project is
done. Do you work for the same company all year round or get work from
the union hall? How's the baby doing? Is that a cast iron Warner you got
behind that 343 in the latest Gremlin? I hate them aluminum ones and
parts may be hard to find for both the iron and alumium ones. Forget
about shift kits. I'll keep my torque flite's thank you.
"Doc"