Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP I AM STARTING TO LOOSE MY HAIR

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP I AM STARTING TO LOOSE MY HAIR

That is a thought. When you replace the plug wires did you do them one at a time or take them all off and put the new ones on. Not to mention any names me. I have done that a couple of times in my life. Think I had the wires in the right holes in the distributor cap only to find out I was one off. If you have taken the breather off and see gas going in when you push or pull on the accelerator rod it should start or at least try to. In my experience a carb really has to be messed up before it won't start. I guess you have pumped the hell out of it when trying to start it.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS