Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP I AM STARTING TO LOOSE MY HAIR

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP I AM STARTING TO LOOSE MY HAIR

In a message dated 9/13/05 6:20:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Bodukelookalike@xxxxxxx writes:
---The distributor was never removed from the engine when the engine
was removed, there was no need to remove it since it worked fine and
the engine ran great where it was at, I played with the timing a
little just incase i bumped it some. I rebult the carb and it worked
fine before i removed the engine but could somthing have gone wrong
with the carb.
How long was your Gremlin down for?also you say it won't start so does it crank tho?as if it cranks that right their eliminates a timing chain jumping off the tooth.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS