Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engines possibly available

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engines possibly available

In a message dated 9/7/05 10:00:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rebade1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
There's an ad locally where a '70 Jeep Comanchee with a 6 cyl 3 speed
is advertised along with two other 6's and drive trains for one price.
Is there any reason I might want to look at those for drive train parts
such as gears for a rear end, etc.?

Also another one with a 304 AT. If anyone is interested otherwise, let
me know off line.

Ralph
Ralph,theres no such animal as a 70 Jeep Commanche the Commanche was made from like 85?-90?and if it has a good 258 or 242 I6 then yank it but then again i thought you were going with a V8 in your car?and the other one with a V8 i think you mean Cherokee and if it has a 727 or T400 then get it as you'd only need to change the tailshafts to use them in a car.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS