From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Davis Martin
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 8:33 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 68-69 AMX hood on a Spirit/Concord/Eagle ?!? Yup.

JOhn,
 I was there and saw the hood. Can't believe I missed you. How did ya like that blown spirit amx?
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, yes and no.

A couple of months ago I bought a hood offered on the
AMCforums.com site. It was ferried by the seller to
GAD IV and picked up by Joe Roberts who ferried it to
the Chilson meet last weekend where I picked it up.

Sunday, I installed it.

It's a 1980-83 Concord hood (the type with a chrome-
trimmed ridge down the center in place of the Spirit's
'power bulge') that the seller put the skin of a 68/69
AMX hood onto. He did a really good job, I must say.

Once the car is painted, the hood will blend really
nicely, especially when the 78 AMX grillework is installed.

Check it out at:
http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/81spirit/index2.htm

John