[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engines possibly available

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engines possibly available

OK Bart, I have my head up you know where. Here is the info:

1) I am going with the 401 and 727(for the time being) in my Spirit
GT.

2) One ad is as follows: 1970 Jeep Commando, V6, two extra engines
and power trains $2000

3) The other ad is: 1972 Jeep Commando, rare! 304 V8, 3 speed, hard
top $2500

I also found an ad for a 401 $500 with a 727 $200. So, now I hope
that I have the ads right. I don't have the all the cash for the
Commando's, but I am sure leaning towards rescuing them somehow. What
do you think of the prices?

Ralph