[BaadAssGremlins] Junkyard Gremlin

Hi everybody,
Had a great day today. There was actually a Gremlin in the junkyard!!
Looked to be a 72 as there was no shock absorbers in the front(so not
a 73) and no Gremlins on the front fender(or evidence of them) (so
not a 71) Got lots of cool shwag from it including all the plastic
trim stuff. It is all cracked up but I am planning to use Epoxy to
put it all together, sand it and then paint it blue. Ought to be
fun!! Also got the "rare" center dash piece and it was in perfect
condition with ashtray!! The guy who has the car before it was junked
put this stupid woodgrain which I have already removed but it really
a nice piece. This will also be painted blue--of course. Has the
lighter delete plug so I will be looking for a lighter. Also got the
splash guards off the inside of the front fenders which were missing
from my car for some reason. Also, I got some pretty nice taillight
assemblies with nearly all of the chrome still intact. A few bubbles
but overall I am quite pleased. Oh, yeah and a rearview mirror(the
long day/night one) All this stuff I need. One thing I got that I am
not planning to keep is the rear window. It is the type with one
strut so I can't use it. If anyone on the list wants this window,
send me an offer!! If these offers suck, I will just sell it on Ebay
where it will go for $350!! Maybe not..but I can dream can't I?
Seriously, no reasonable offer refused.  Just wondering if there is
anything else on this car that someone might want. The back bumper is
pretty nice.  This will be a pain to get off so if anyone want me to
get it, expect to pay for my time getting it off. There are also some
nice American motors hubcaps--three of them. One of them is kind of
banged up but the other two are okay. The rear side markers are there
and in okay shape but no chrome. The front markers, turn signals,
grill and bumper are trashed. The hood is okay(I think) but there are
holes drilled in it for locks. There is a manual washer reservoir(not
electric). The pedal pads are there. Window cranks, door panels(not
that great but better than nothing), One good armrest without the
metal trim piece. The back seat is pretty nice. The front bench is
solid but the drivers side is worn through.  The release does not
seem to work on the driver side but works fine on the passenger. Kind
of wonder why AMC switched from using these seats with the release
button high up on the side to using seats where you have to bend over
to release the seat back. Lets not bring up the issue of gayness
however. I think this just means happiness. And in England, this is
still what it means(or is that queer that is still being used over
there) Hmmmmm. What else? The rear passenger glass is good but I am
not sure how to get it out, Both doors have good glass too. One good
exterior door handle(pretty badly pitted however. Hardly worth the
time getting it off.  Interior door handles look okay. I don't think
I would be able to get the driver side as the door is stuck shut.
Good glove box door(with woodgrain crap on it) Gauges are still there
(more wood grain crap) Of course the lenses are no longer glued but
they are there. I think the front kick panels are there but I didn't
think about that until right now. Don't bother asking about rear
quarters as they are good but I don't have a welding torch!! This
thing is practically rust free. Amazing anywhere else except
California(Okay no flaming wars on how your state has never
experienced a rusty car!!) What else, what else?? Dash pad is okay I
guess. Still has the dome light assembly. That's about it. Reply with
any requests to the list please. The 232 engine is missing the air
cleaner and both manifolds. Oh yeah, I am not taking out the engine
or tranny!!   ...or rear axle!!!
Paul