[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Garage II nearing reality in Virginia....

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Garage II nearing reality in Virginia....

  Due to my Aunt's farm being sold ( anyone want 1,000 acres, a Civil-
war era mansion, and loads of virgin woods and open space, for
$4,000,000 ? ), and I can't afford it, so my cars ( all 15+ of them
down there ) will have to move or be forfeited. I am working on
acquiring some property near there, I plan on saving 8-9 vehicles of
my own. Several AMC parts vehicles may not survive or make the trip
whole ( or even as parts ). Time to seriously pare down my fleet now.
  My DAd's 2nd cousin has a pretty ideal piece of real estate, for
$18,000, it's a steal considering I live around Wash. DC area, which
that won't buy you a fresh Star Bucks coffee, it seems these days. So,
if all goes well, in a few weeks, I will be the proud owner of some
more dirt and a leaky building. A steal, considering the timing and
location of it, 8 miles from the farm. And relatives nearby to boot,
to keep an eye on it while I'm living 3 hours away.
  The building has a rear cinderblock, concrete-swathed attached room
about 18 x 35 feet, concrete floor as well, it needs a BIG hole
knocked into it to make a garage out of it, but not undoable. I hope
to get a big steel I-beam mounted above the opening, and worry about
doors later. Also get a 8-foot high fence enclosure built to keep out
the unwanted as well.
  Do to an early inheritance ( thanks, Mom! ), I can afford to save my
fleet stored at my aunt's farm. Only 2 obstacles left; making sure I
have the TIME left to save them, and get the ink dry on the contract
and deed. If those two things happen, I'll be a very happy guy!
  Sadly, the 2nd Gremlin GT will probably become parts, as in the last
3 years it has rusted past saving, I think. Finally got a chance to
see it a few weeks ago, and it was in pitiful condition, Ohio started
the rust, but Virginia has finished it off, I will pull the Levi
interior out, some parts, and scrap the chassis. Sad , but it's too
far gone now. AT least for me to try to save it. So, there ends my
tale, hopefully it'll have a happy ending in a month or 2, when it
will hopefully be all over with. Not counting any chickens here, but
hoping that it will go smoothly and with very little trouble. Wish me
luck,

Jerry in Virginia, trying to ( as always ) save AMCs...