Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

Word meanings change all the time. Twenty years ago "pimp-mobile" was an
insult and a putdown. The huge Caddies and big Mercedes with gold plated
brightwork--nobody but a pimp from DEEtroit would buy that. Now bling-bling
is in and a pimp ride is something kids want. Of course, in an urban culture
that refers to women and girls as bitches and hoes, it is no wonder that a
pimp is considered cool.
Onree

on 8/30/05 6:58 PM, John W Rosa at JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx did write: