Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: 1982 AMC Eagle SX/4 rear bumper capsneeded--an

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: 1982 AMC Eagle SX/4 rear bumper capsneeded--and early Gremlin grill

Those bumper end-pieces for SX/4s are getting scarce. I have three SX/4s.
The end pieces are good on one (from Wisconsin), crumbling on another, (from
Colorado) and completely gone on the third (from Oklahoma.) The sun seems to
get to them. Front bumper ends interchange with the big Eagles, which are
fairly plentiful. The back pieces on the SX/4 are about a foot shorter than
the ones on Eagle wagons. I tried trimming to fit, but the bottom contours
are different as well.

Anybody got a useable '70-'73 Gremlin grill? My neighbor backed his SUV
trailer hitch right into my grill. It wasn't perfect, but now has about a
6x6 hole in it. Does make it easier to get to the hood release though.
Anybody got anything useable?? Let me know price with shipping to 68502.
Thanks,
Onree in Nebraska

on 8/30/05 7:22 PM, John W Rosa at JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx did write: