Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What the #$@*

In a message dated 8/30/05 9:10:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I just spent an hour or less reading the posts from the last couple
of days. What a waste of time!
  Well lets talk about a rear end.
  Does anyone know about any rear ends that will work in my 71 matador
if I stick this new 360 in it to build a sleeper out of the ole 4 door.
Sorry it is not gremlin, hornet or spirt related, but that as got to
be better than reading about some GAY AMC WHINER FOROM CRAP.
   LOTS OF LAUGHS hehehehehe
                              SCOTT
I agree Scott lets agree to disagree if i'm a hate monger racist evil f#ck oh well,somebody had to fill that role.
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS