[BaadAssGremlins] Disc brake conversion anyone?

[BaadAssGremlins] Disc brake conversion anyone?

Hey everyone.
A friend of mine has asked me if I could help him find a disc brake
conversion setup for his Gremlin.
He found one, but 200 bucks was to hi for him. If anyone knows, let me
know and I'll foreward the info to him. Thanks, Rod