RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Disc brake conversion anyone?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Disc brake conversion anyone?

> A friend of mine has asked me if I could help him find a disc brake
> conversion setup for his Gremlin.
> He found one, but 200 bucks was to hi for him. If anyone knows, let me
> know and I'll foreward the info to him. Thanks, Rod

There is one on ebay right now (not mine)

I just pulled a setup out of the junkyard from an 83 Concord, probably cost
close to $100 for spindles, rotors, and calipers.  Will need to buy new MC,
hoses, and probably replace rotors and calibers, so many $$$ to go.

The donor was a power brake setup.  Does anyone know if it is a problem to
leave out the power booster, get the appropriate master cylinder, and leave
my car as a manual brake setup?  Doesn't require that much ooomph to stop
these cars, and I don't want the engine compartment cluttered with the
booster.  Thanks.

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304