RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Electric Cooling Fan

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Electric Cooling Fan

"I have been told to get the double fan set up out of a Hyundai or a pre 96 fan from a ford taurus."

Listed below is an address of an article to add junkyard electric fans to a car that shall be unnamed.  Sounds like you may need to upgrade the alternator for the Taurus fan.

Dave

72 Gremlin X

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS