Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wrestling old school (was flair, ect)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wrestling old school (was flair, ect)

I would have to say The Road Warriors were the greatest Tag Team of all time!

Olly

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Why didn't you jump in Eddie LOL some Mucha Lucha you are LOL I loved Wrestling as a kidThe Road Warriors Hawk'R.I.P' And Animal were my favs,that's when the greats were still around now Wrasslin is all about naked chicks and jerry springeresq soap opera gabbing.
Bart

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS