[BaadAssGremlins] O.T. Rasseling & AMC

Hogan & Flair are too has been's that were never was been's. All mouth
and no action. Bleach my hair, flex the steroid pythons.  Give me a
break. NWO wipe some dirt on my face so it takes away from my bald head?
Shoot me, spray on some hair paint on my head!!!!! At least in the late
50's and into the mid 60's there was a sense of some kind of reality and
style in wrestling even though we knew it was fake. Now Hogan with his
so called NEW FAME fame as a good guy is trying to promote his daughter
who thinks she is a singer? Give me a break, she sings like Andrea the
Giant kicked her father in the nut's. AMC Topic, in 1969 coming back
from down town Norfolk Va. with 3 of my Navy friends after a good trip
to the all local bars, and I mean "ALL" of them at 2-3 am in my 65
American I cut off a International Travel All whatever coming out of the
stadium/coliseum that earlier on the way we had seen the sign for the
wrestling match and it turned out out be Hay Stacks Calhoon, coveralls,
horseshoe and all. We made some hand gestures back and forth and I we
sped off. I ain't no fool. That is a true story.
"Doc"