Re: [BaadAssGremlins] O.T. Rasseling & AMC

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] O.T. Rasseling & AMC

25 or 30 years ago I used to watch it all the time. Then it just got to be so stupid it wasn't funny. I mean they use to have matches and the refs use to act like they enforced the rules. I think what finally turn me off was when my kids talked me into taking them to a live match. They were still calling it the WWF back then and all the big names at that time were there. Anyway they turned out all the lights and I think they had one 25 watt bulb that lit up the ring. I am sure it was bigger than that but the ring was still pretty dim. Anyway you could see those guys missing when they threw their punches by 6 inches and 10 seconds later the guy would act like he was dying from that punch. Don't get me wrong I don't want to mess with any of those giants but give me a break.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS