Re: [BaadAssGremlins] my 78 gremlin

yes i do know that and krylon fusion (for plastic) will work on the dash and the headliner feels like the same material so it should work on that to----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 5:33 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] my 78 gremlin

I just did what you described and more and it is a lot of work. You do
know you need to use special paint for the headliner and dash which is
not the same kind of paint you are using on the metal on the doors. I
removed my headliner to dye it and put Dynamat in the roof before
putting it back in.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS