[BaadAssGremlins] The Day s Starting Out Bad Before I Even Go Out Of The

[BaadAssGremlins] The Day s Starting Out Bad Before I Even Go Out Of The House

I got a call at 7:30 am this morning as I was going through my morning
medication taking ritual from the police. There apparently has been some
vandalism on 6 cars in front of the building I live in. 6 cars had their
tires slashed and one was my Malibu beater. I don't know how many tires
were slashed but the car had 4 almost new tires on it. I will have to
check when I go out. At least it wasent glass this time. The last time I
had a problem was 5 years ago when someone broke the drivers door glass
on my Malibu when I shared it with my son and he parked it 1 1/2 blocks
away.  Hopefully it will be only one tire. This is normally a quiet
neighborhood, I have lived here for 33 years. I hate it when a day
starts like this, the rest of the day seems to go down hill from that.
:-( I am off to work on my orange Hornet shortly, I wonder what problems
that will give me?
"Doc"