Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bumper brackets

There are 3 nuts and bolts holding the brackets on on both sides.
removing them should make the bumper come right off. The bumper may be
tweaked slightly and preventing you from getting everything off as a
unit. Remove the 4 bolts holding the piston to the bumper support brace.
This may relieve any binding and it will now come off. Be careful it
does not fall on you.
"Doc"