[BaadAssGremlins] Some Progress and No Progress

[BaadAssGremlins] Some Progress and No Progress

On the progress side the heat has let up for a few days and it was
comfortable to work on the car yesterday. I got all the pieces cut and
fitted for the floor repair and got them spot welded in. Today i'll get
them completely welded in and continue with the floor painting and the
Dynamat installation. I may even get the rear carpet and rear seat base
cushion in by friday. On the no progress side after calling the
upholstery shop on and off for 8 weeks I still can't get a date for when
he can do my seats. I'd like to at least hit a couple of cruise nights
with a completed interior before the season ends.
"Doc"