Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: found a 360

In a message dated 8/15/05 11:18:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx writes:
It is a 360 AMC. I would not think of putting anything else in my
gremlin. You guys remember that person last year we tried to
convince to get her husband to put the AMC in the gremlin and what I
posted. I knew when I put my question I should have put amc in
there. Oh well I hope the WRAITH OF Bart does not strike upon thee.
LOTS OF LAUGHS   THANKS EVERYONE
                    SCOTT
Now i woulda just said i'd soon drop a 350 chevy in a Gremlin than a Mopar 360 LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS