Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Oil presure

 Bart, I am here, just been working crazy hours passed few weeks.
 ok OIL solutions,
 The lifter valley oil mod people talk about is a line that taps into the front galley and is run to the rear. This mod is just a waste of money. It is robbing oil from one place to feed another. Not a good idea. I have never used it and never will.
 The oil mod Bart is refering to is a new hi performance oil pump that I manufacture. The gears are made of a special aluminum alloy that has the same expansion coeffiecient as the timming cover. This creates better oil pressure because as the engine warms it holds the same tolorances.Typically at hot idle you hold about 45 LBS of oil pressure.
 There are 2 kits that I sell, a Street kit that is a stock replacement, and a race kit that has extended gears and a special spacer plate fro race engine applications and requires a deep oil pan that holds 8 qts.
 I also now carry new timming covers. These covers are gone thru and inspected to be sure they meet OEM standards.
 I now offer my services. I will inspect your timming cover and install one of my kits of your choice for 100.00  or for the same money I will put together a new cover with the kit of your choice.
 Also carry distributor gear sets.

 Here are the prices:
 Street kit $110.00
 Race kit $220.00
 Timming covers $219.00
 Matched dizzy gear sets $60.00
 I currently have everything in stock.
 I also have one new timming cover set up with a street kit available $430.00  Ready to bolt on.
 I accept check or money order and paypal. USPS money orders recieve next day shipping
 Shipping on gear sets run about 8.00 in the 48 US timming covers are 20.00
 Davis Martin
 Amc Team
 48 Pine street
 Mariden, CT.
 06451
 Cell # 860-997-2732
 P.S.
 The Amc Team spirit made its first run 2 weeks ago, a nice easy pass to test out the suspension. ran a 10.55 @ 127MPH Can't wait to see a hard pass with a good launch!
 Got the RWB grem running last weekend but now has a bad tranny leak( BW tranny)
 I will be attending the CT AMO (CAMO) show this saturday. Hawthorne Inn RT5 Berlin CT.
 It would be great to meet some BAG members
 Davis

themixtoo@xxxxxxx wrote:
I just had my 360 rebuilt two years ago, I've put on about 2000 miles since then and oil pressure sets at 65 psi @ 2500 rpms and 40 psi @ 800 rpms. The answer was a combination of stuff. Most important was the timing cover because no matter how good the oil pump if there is too much clearance in that housing it just will not build enough pressure. Most timing covers can be repaired, but mine was damaged by the impeller from the water pump and a new one was the only solution (400 bucks from APD).  Gary 'The Mix'

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS