[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wheel lug removal

Doc,

I was reading the tsm for 1973 and there is a section detailing the
removal of the hub from the rear axle.  I'm not sure if my 77 is the
same, but if it is, does it make sense to remove the hub first, and
then pound out the studs on my work bench?  I'm afraid that pounding
on the studs while the hub is stil attached to the axle my cause some
internal damage to the rear end.  I've never dome this before, so I
have no idea.

Thanks for your help,
Dan