Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel lug removal

Dan screw an old lug nut 3/4 the depth of the lug nut an wack it with a
big hammer. To install the new one line up the serrations on the new lug
with the ones in the axel and add  a few washers to the outside of the
axel flange and tighten a lug nut  with an impact wrench drawing the new
lug into the axel flange. Removing an AMC axel is a pain even when you
have the right tools.
"Doc"