Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mad or Glad or Sad

Eddie, The only thing I see 'wrong' in this Gremmie picture is the Dodge Rampage (the mini-pickup) in the background has Subaru Brat T-tops in it. No Rampage ever came with factory T-tops. As for the Gremlin, the bumpers are wrong or the grill design is wrong depending on how picky-unish you want to be, or did I miss something more obvious?  Gary 'The Mix'