[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mad or Glad or Sad

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mad or Glad or Sad

Terry said:
"Like Doc said I have notice they have gotten a lot more respect in recent years. I mean I have to admit they were the original "funny car."
Yea! What he says!

Speaking of mad, glad, sad or other range of emotions, I'm going to forward a email here I sent to Ed Buscis, John Mahoney and Frank Swygert. Sort of a little stump the expert. Hell, probably stump many folks. I added the photos to my website today, spent 7 hours on it, so have lots to show for effort today. But I think some of ya'll might enjoy the photo of a Big Sad Javelin, and see if you can determine something unusual with the photo.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx