Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mad or Glad

You got a point. I usually don't let it bother me. Like Doc said I have notice they have gotten a lot more respect in recent years. I mean I have to admit they were the original "funny car." Just some of these people got a little ridiculous I mean bowing to him give me a break. I was looking over some of these street rods and I think they would be a lot easier to build than fixing up a Gremlin. A lot of them were real nice and a lot of time and money was spent on them. There are a lot of them that are nothing but a frame with an engine and bolt on fiberglass body. Some of them have no front suspension what so ever. Most of those fiberglass bodies have no doors or side glass. Just a plain molded dash with gauges in it. They said with all the vendors there you could buy the parts for a whole car put it together and be driving out the gate by the time the four day show was over. I believe it. I mean they sale rolling chaises. Complete crate engines and transmissions. All you have to do is put oil in them and transmission fluid. Bolt your body on and you would be ready to go. If you have since enough to know how to use a wrench and to plug in color coded connectors you would be in great shape. So much for my soap box. Thanks for the info on the headers I should have known that.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS