Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mad or Glad

I am not going to do anything with mine I was daydreaming. I don't have any trouble getting on the expressway and I know it will do at least 80 I quit after that. Sometimes I do wish I had something that would jerk my neck thought. I would like to find a Gremlin with a 304 in it with a straight stick. That would be fun but since I lost my car show buddy, my middle son, to a woman I haven't been looking for anything this summer. I know about the Mustangs Doc. A guy at work has an 89 Mustang convertible that he got from an impound lot.  He was complaining the other day because it cost him a hundred bucks to redo his interior. He went to the junkyard and took the whole interior out of a low mileage 92, Front seats, back seats, door panels the whole thing. They look new. While he was there he found the back boot off another Mustang for his top. $100 for a new interior and he was complaining. I will give him credit when he got it did look pretty bad and now he has got it looking like a decent car. That is OK when we go to shows together people actually look at my Gremlin while they just give his Mustang glance. Of course I have the only Gremlin and usually the only AMC while we always find two or three of his twin brother there.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS