Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Speaking of Louvers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Speaking of Louvers

Yes someone did make them.  Not sure who though.  I acquired rear louvers from a friend of mine a few years ago.  They are plastic.  Only rear louvers for a Gremlin I have ever seen!

Olly

Bill Larkie <bldfw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not recall specifically.....

Did anyone make rear window louvers for the Gremlin?

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (gutted and ready for paint)
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (recently restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible