Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Back from the wrecked 73 Gremlin.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Back from the wrecked 73 Gremlin.

While your burning out the rear, cut out the rear quarters if they are rust free. I am definitly interested in them.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got back a little while ago from my dissimbowelling of the 73 I
posted about.

This Car was Baddass at one time. It had a Built 360 and a built 727.
The Engine was gone and the tranny was on the floor but supposedly it
was spoken for along with the back glass.

I yanked the Entire interior. Including Dash pad which is brown and
from what I saw crack free but stiff. I also got the factory am
radio for the guy that wanted it but I didnt get a chance to see if
it works. It looks ok but its not mint.

The rest of the interior including the back plastic peices are in
perfect shape The door panels werent custom like he said and they
look pretty dang good.

I also got the wing and rack wich are in good shape.

The Rearend was stuffed with 4.10s and a detroit. It has solid axles
in it as well. Im going to try and get there tomarrow and burn it
out.

The v8 x member was destroyed so I left it. I tried to have the guy
just sell me the car but he acted like he wanted it crushed and
wanted to make sure it was so.

The car sat since 87 and had this huge army blanket that weighed a
ton on it. The paint on the car was perfect under the dust.

The Interior stuff isnt for sale just yet.