RE: [BaadAssGremlins] amo show numbers

John, I understand what you are saying. Anything less than a 100 cars at a local show around here is kind of a disapointment. Some of the better ones have 500 and the big one in the park has around 1500 cars. Then again we are spoiled. We think of nationals and we think of the street rod nationals and they have 10,000. Don't know how Louisville got that one but I think they have it schedule here for another 4 or 5 years. Then again 150 AMC's in one spot is a lot of AMC's. Most of the time I am the only AMC when 5 show up that is a big number. I guess it is all in how you look at it. The only thing I didn't like according to the pictures Lu had was they put the display only cars in one area. Don't remember them doing that in St. Louis. To really judge this I guess you would have to been there but that wouldn't make me very happy. All the "show" Gremlins in one area and mine a mile away by itself. A number or a small sticker so the judges would know which cars were which would make more since to me. I will let you know next year. The 3 hour drive to Dayton sounds a lot better than the 8 hour drive to Atlanta to me.
Terry