[BaadAssGremlins] v8 into 77 Hornet

Hello all.I have a v8 crossmember,mounts(plates),and v8 wiring
harness,that i wish to get rid of.I think $300.00,for the whole deal
is good.I was going to ebay the stuff,but i see that someone here
wants this stuff.I also DO NOT overcharge for shipping.I have lost
money on shipping just because of miss quotes,size,or weight,etc.It
may be only a couple of bucks lost,but it's integrity.I'm sorry to the
group for not posting,but work hours allow me to enjoy each,and every
post,and crash.When i built my hornet(73 Sportabout),i used a 77
hornet,v8 harness,i just turned it till everything matched up,pluged
it in and taa daa.Thanks for the time,and thanks to all of you for
making this one hell of a Bad Ass site.  Walter            Also before
i forget.Oct 1 we are having the AMCs With the Mopar show,at Lebenon
Valley.Last year got me 14 flat 102,out of my beater,i hope to see as
many amcers,as that place can handle.Thanks again all.  Walter upstate
amc nut.