Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sawzalled My front frame horn off tonight. Long.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sawzalled My front frame horn off tonight. Long............

What is your location as I know where there are a few Gremmies in TX

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My Gremlins engine bay looked like crap when I bought the car last
year.  The car had been hit in the left front fender and the Amc
dealer that fixed it just slapped on a new fender and hammered out
the valance panel and not very well either.

Open the hood and the drivers side inner panel forward of the shock
tower was bent beyond repair.  The Pass side had a battery explode at
one time and it covered the entire engine bay with acid so the paint
is shot.   It also ate through the pass side inner fender just in
front of the shock tower and the flat panel spot welded to the
radiator support.  If that werent enough, it ate the front frame horn
out starting at the bumper shock plate forward.

So tonight after looking at it for a year and it making me livid! I
took the Sawzall and cut that DAMN thing off right in front of the
idler arm.

The valance panel may be saved.  In fact it has too, I cannot find a
replacment valance panel anywhere.  And my inner front panel behind
the headlight is rotted out.

EESH!!!!  You look at the rest of the car and its as if there couldnt
be a speck of rust anywhere!!

But.....A few months back I rented a gas powered sawzall and cut the
frame horn and the battery tray panel out along with the drivers side
panel at the local pick and pull.

I couldnt find a inner panel that spot welds to the rad support
though.

But man it sure felt good to cut the rusty damn frame horn off!!!!

Anyone got any Body parts laying around???